Therapeutic massage. This treatment is geared to focus on fixing. Perfect for chronic conditions as: Tension headaches, migraines, sciatica pain, chronic back pain, sore muscles. This Massage Therapy is a style of massage therapy which focuses on getting results vs. just relaxing. Using this term indicates that the purpose of the massage is to achieve a structural change or therapeutic benefit in the body.
It is style of treatment where massage therapists mobilize your soft tissue. Such as muscles, tendons, fascia, etc. to restore normal functional use. You should expect to feel great long after your massage therapy session ends, instead of just relaxing for an hour.
Suggested enhancements, Highly suggested CBD, spot treated hot stones.
Therapeutic massage is beneficial:
For various individuals who can benefit from its healing and relaxation effects. Here are some examples:
- Individuals with Muscular Tension and Pain. This massage can help alleviate muscle tension, tightness, and pain caused by factors like stress, poor posture, overuse, or injuries.
- Athletes and Active Individuals. Athletes often incorporate this treatment into their training regimen to enhance performance, prevent injuries, and aid in post-workout recovery.
- Individuals with Chronic Conditions. People with chronic conditions such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, or back pain may find relief and improved quality of life through treatment.
- Individuals with Stress and Anxiety. Therapeutic massage promotes relaxation, reduces stress levels, and provides a calming effect on the nervous system, making it beneficial for those experiencing stress and anxiety.
- Individuals with Headaches and Migraines: can help alleviate tension headaches and migraines by releasing muscle tension and promoting relaxation.
- Individuals with Limited Range of Motion. Therapeutic techniques can help improve flexibility, range of motion, and joint mobility, making it beneficial for individuals with limited mobility or stiffness.
- Individuals with Sleep Disorders: massage promotes relaxation and can help improve sleep quality for those with sleep disorders or difficulties.
- Individuals in Rehabilitation. It is often included in rehabilitation programs to aid in the recovery from injuries, surgeries, or accidents by reducing pain, swelling, and promoting tissue healing.
- Individuals in Sedentary Occupations. People who spend long hours sitting at a desk or engaging in repetitive tasks can benefit from therapeutic massage to relieve muscle tension, improve circulation, and prevent postural imbalances.
It’s important to note that therapeutic massage should be performed by trained and licensed professionals. Who can tailor the treatment to the individual’s specific needs and conditions.